Freitag, 18. Januar 2008

Crazy Germans, and what not.

Hey There Everybody
Well it's seems my last post was a good hit. The ironic part was I really didn't think it was all that funny. I just wanted to post something so that I could feel like I was part of the Thomas Blogging Circle. Either way.. I must say I've really enjoyed blogging. It allows me to use my "creative" side, to show you the "creative" side of the mission life. Those of you who have already served know that there is just as much fun to be had knocking doors, as there is to be turning off the bathroom lights when you comp is in the shower(FYI..I've lost all trust in the concept of "German Engineering") They can build a fast car but they can't build a house(with the exceptions of windows and shopping carts.. those are ingenius). Anywho..lights are generally situated on the outside of the room to which they connect, and so there is always the unavoidable temptation to leave your comp, sudsing in the dark. It's great here in the office too. Since we're a companionship of three, you can do stuff like that and no one is really sure who did it. I mean...when it's you're just to two, then it's pretty obvious that it wasn't the cat. Despite what your companion says.
Another really crazy thing about Germans are the Old People. They're downright weird sometimes. Especially when they don't like you, and they don't have to have a reason. I couldn't help but laugh at the little video Mom sent me. Thing is.....That's exactly what a German would do. I laughed so hard. I'll try and get it up here so that you all can enjoy it, and then you'll understand, or maybe you won't but you'll be sure to laugh.

4 Kommentare:

Jenni hat gesagt…

hahaha that video was so funny!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

oh my gosh. That was crazy. I wasn't expecting that. Germany sounds like a very interesting place to visit.

Sandy hat gesagt…

If that's for real we'll keep our speed down when we come visit.

Unknown hat gesagt…

HAHAHAHa. That was so funny. I think we watched it at least 10 times and every time Sitani laughed just as loud. Uncle Seth is hilarious!!!