Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009

Off to School

Well I've been meaning to make this blog for a couple of days now, but I've been somewhat of a lazy bum(inbetween classes that is), and so I'm now finally getting around to giving everyone the update on my new Pad. I could spend lots of words describing the wonderfully Ghettoness of my Apartment, or of the really low ceiling(had to wear a helmet while unpacking to avoid a concussion), but I'll just let these photos do the trick.

A well staked territory








































Our wonderful Entertainment center!



















Undisclosed Roommates Room



















Undisclosed Roommate



















Gotta Fly your colors...DEUTSCHLAND!!




















My Sleeping quarters.




















My $10 desk from DI..woohoo




















The Kitchen...Where many a magical moment occurs

4 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

It looks like a true college apartment. Have fun at school and make sure you study hard. The first year of college is so crucial to your GPA

Will Thomas hat gesagt…

Are there dead people below? If not, then you are a step up from my college pad! Welcome to college life. You'll never feel as rich or like you have so much extra time. Kinda weird, since you probably don't feel rich or like you have anytime, but trust me on this one.

Seth Thomas hat gesagt…

i believe the proper way to answer your question Will that we are the dead people in the basement, but now that we've stolen 4 folding chairs from mom's garage(thanks by the way), and have purchased our retro sofa from DI we might actually start inviting people over.

Sandy hat gesagt…

I wondered where the chairs went :>
I didn't need to see the rest of the pictures and Will's right about the time and money thing. Use both wisely.