Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2012

Photography Class


Well, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. I just finished my final project for my photography class and I figured I would share a few of my graded images.






Obviously these are from the reunion but I never finished stitching and editing it until I had access to photoshop.



 Same goes for this panorama of Heidelberg


 Some panoramas of around Pocatello



These last photos are my final project. I was trying to tell a story using still images.














5 Kommentare:

Dalynn hat gesagt…

Nice. I have all of the family photos taken with my camera at the reunion. Do you still want them to put together in a time lapse sort of thing? It could be pretty funny, I think. Email me or Daniel if you don't have my email and let me know if you want them.

Will Thomas hat gesagt…

Nice work.

Sandy hat gesagt…

Very good! I love the way you use light.

James and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Beautiful.

Jenni hat gesagt…

Very cool photos of you as a writer.....love it! Good job!