Samstag, 1. Dezember 2007

Tagged

5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Winning the Chiliquin Map Challenge Championship
2. Climbing the hill behind the Chiloquin
3. Trying to find the hidden treasure
4. Swimming in the Algae down at our lake
5. Not sure if I was still running around like a Dinosaur

5 Things I was Doing 5 Years Ago
1. Watching the Last Missionaries of our Family come home
2. Skiing for the Kelly Canyon Ski Team
3. Hanging out with my first, yet somewhat odd friend John(still wonder why Mom let me play with him :P)
4. Waiting to turn 16 so I didn’t have to take my sisters on Practice dates anymore
5. Annoying Elizabeth in High School

5 Things I was doing 1 Year Ago
1. Trying to Learn German
2. Anticipating my first Christmas in Germany
3. Running around Worms like an insane Monkey trying to talk with people
4. Praying for mail the first time in my life
5. Accidently reading a sign out loud while sitting on a bus which actually said “Dad, I’m Gay” Very odd moment

5 Snacks I Really Enjoy
1. Spagehtti Strings
2. DÖNERS
3. Uladag
4. Swedish Fish
5. Choco Rollos

5 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Organized Zone Conference Boxes
2
. Went to a bike shop to get supplies :D
3. Saw some guy get hit on his Moped
4. Busted out the Christmas Tunes
5. Loaded Boxes into the Van

5 Jobs I’ve Had
1. Grounds Crew for District 91
2. Paper Delivery Boy
3. Janitor
4. Bike Shop :D
5. Gofor for Riverside Homes

5 Things I Would Do if I Had a Million Dollars
1. Buy a lot of 3 Euro Ties
2. Finally get those Cuff-links instead of using paperclips
3. Fix every piece of Hud bike in the Mission
4. Get some college Money aside
5. Buy …… Stocks???.. maybe

5 T.V. Shows I Like..Changing to Favorite Books
1. 1 Nephi
2. Alma
3. Mosiah
4. Revelations
5. Moses

5 Things I Hate Doing
1. Zoko Orders
2. Closing apartments
3
. Losing P-day to move Furniture
4. Having the light turned off in the shower by your companion
5. Calls from whiny Elders

5 Biggest Joys of the Moment
1. Heated Building
2. Emails from Home
3. Weihnachts Markts
4. 8:00
5. Road trips with the Office Van

5 People Tagged
1. Rudolf
2. Donner
3. Blitzen
4. Comet
5. Vixen

3 Kommentare:

Will Thomas hat gesagt…

Howdy Elder! I didn't know you had a blog. I just came across it by accident today. Keep up the hard (fun) work. What do you want for Christmas?

NelsonFam hat gesagt…

I am so excited you have a blog! I just came across it today by way of Will and Jenni's site.

I laughed so hard at your tagged!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Okay word spreads even faster when you put Thomas Family and Blogging into the equation. I just found out you had a blog by the way of Laura and Mark, who apparently found out from Will and Jenni, so i plan on letting Tessha, Dad, Mom and Alisha know? Can we get any voluteers to spread the news to everyone else? With my luck, by the time i finish typing my comment everyone else will have already heard the exciting news. We are so happy you can blog too. Keep up with the hard work.